Rendezvous of Random Thoughts

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Extensión de la libertad condicional [ Spanish : Extension of Probation ]

Another 3 months of probation deemed to apply!!! OMG, its as if I had been working for a year's probation if I were to accept the terms and conditions from the company regarding extension of my probation period this time. It seems absurd but it is happening to me. I wonder if this is a gesture from the company hinting that they are going through a hard time and I should find myself some backup plan for my career in case if things does not work out anymore after my extended probation period.

Previously, I had a six month probation which was once extended for 3 months and this is going to be my second extension. However, I am grateful for the company to keep me employed for so long. It is good enough for the company not to retrench me by giving me a 24 hours notice. I hope things will grace out eventually. I hope the Chinese proverb applies for me; "When you come to the bridge, you will cross it."

First thing next Monday I will have to remind myself to ask the manager what is his plan for the next 3 months to come for me. I will have to tell him to be frank and be fair. My job security is somehow at stake for the time being and I will need to know for myself what I am getting into in the next months to come.

Then, I will have to decide whether to accept the extension recommendation by the manager. Surely I will have to put my sign on paper saying that I agree to the company's terms and condition. Maybe if I really have the faith and belief in the company, I will stay.

Hmmn.., I have to seek advice with my fellow elders and friends regarding this issue. Hope I will have some enlightenment out of this issue.

I just have to get myself some sleep now... too tired to put too much thinking now.

Life is about security and the balance of it in live. Money, love, necessity, health, and mind; all needs to be in BALANCE....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home